Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Studio

Here is a picture of my little studio.  As you can see, the room has large windows that have a tendency to collect moths at night!  My husband made the table to my specifications and it is really the perfect height.  I am having a bit of a storage issue right now as you can see the paintings against the walls.  I am trying to decide whether or not to rent a gallery space to show my larger paintings and some prints.  The gallery I belong to now hosts 8-10 themed juried shows per year.  It is really challenging to  paint something for a certain theme.  Last year was my first year and I had six paintings accepted, one in the newspaper, and two that sold!  It was a lot of work, but looking back, I am glad I challenged myself.  I will post more pictures of the studio later!  Blessings-Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment